Thursday, April 14, 2016

39 MONTHS 4, 10, 11 AND 13 DAYS

I bought the Aqua Sanrise led lights sometime ago and tried it on aquarium 1 previously but stopped using it because I didn't like the non-manual function of it then.

But as I was free recently, I tried it out on aquarium 3 and I was bowled over by the lights. There are the red and green lights which are not found on my Maxspect lights, which in comparison look too blue. The Sanrise has a more vibrant colour to it when shone on the corals but it remains to be seen whether the corals will look more better over time given the additional irradiation of other coloured lights.

Anyway, I transferred the Clown Fish from aquarium 1 to aquarium 3 a few days back but it was missing since a few days ago and I am afraid it is dead somewhere.

On a positive note, I got hold of the new Aqua Illumination Hydra 52 HD and I can't believe I actually did it. Hopefully, this is a worthwhile investment for great looking sps and I put up the Maxspect for sale on the forum but so far, there are no takers yet.


the Aqua Sanrise lights (left) and Maxspect lights (right)

the left side

green Acropora (left) and pink Pocci (right)

the right side

Duncan coral (center)


my favourite fish, Flame Angel, at the moment


green Pocci

my biggest coral Pocci which came a long way

the Bubble coral with the Royal Gramma


the luminous Tree Coral from Taiwan which almost died recently

the Red Planet

the Horn Coral

the GSP

the pulsing Xenia








I am not sure if the blue Acropora will regain its colour


the Hammer Coral

another luminous Toadstool Leather Coral from Taiwan
the sea urchin is amazing!

it can adhere to the glass with only these suction cups from the tiny pins!

the suction cups are so tiny.
I was trying out the new AI Hydra 52 HD lights

a new Acropora

a new Bird Nest


a new Pocci

No comments:

Post a Comment