Sunday, October 19, 2014

21 MONTHS 19 DAYS

the tubeworms are growing everywhere
I felt I should do an update before the end of the month because I did a number of rescapes and added a bridge where I added more sps frags. Even with these photos, it is not the end because I re-arranged some stuff this morning again.

a fisheye view of the aquarium

Blasto


unknown Birdnest

these gsp and Zoas are carried on the back of the Tuxedo Urchin

true Optic Fibre


Fire Shrimp

Hammer Coral

Acan or Blasto

Radioactive Birdnest

Hammer Coral


False and Black Percula Clowns

this fella is aggressive



I was told this is a mega Blasto






I lost this deep sea Acro to rtn



a FTS

a view that is slightly from the top

top view









one of my favourites Optic Fibre Pocci










this is the SPS frags bridge


one of my favourite pink tabling Millepora

the first bridge



an orange Fan Worm



an orange Sea Squirt

green SPS frag, purple Birdnest and true Optic Fibre SPS

a Gorgonian in the center with a bleached Birdnest on the right
this was taken in the day without any lights

the original colours look brown, including the blue Vallida

browned out Vallida

the bigger Tuxedo Urchin

sadly it carried away the blue Tunicates



this SPS is showing rtn

No comments:

Post a Comment