Friday, December 12, 2014

23 MONTHS 11 DAYS

the new Supersun
I have been relying on my iphone these days to take photos, and I must say I am quite pleased with these photos.
yellow Fan Worm

this green Pocci looks better in real life

one of my favourite Hammer Corals

a grey Pulsing Xenia

a rather new Alveopora

big bubbles

finally I have a decent looking Bubble Coral

one of my red Acans

close-up of the Acan

one of two Yellow Gobies

a very beautiful purple Birdnest sps

this almost dead Goniopora seemed to show some polyps recently

an amazing green polyps Monti?

close-up of the polyps

the Yellow Tang loves to be in the spotlight

the bleached Leather Coral

I have been having this green diatoms problem recently

not a FTS but a mid tank shot

I shifted these two Optic Fiber Poccis and they seemed to be better

No comments:

Post a Comment