Friday, December 26, 2014

23 MONTHS 18, 19, 20 AND 21 DAYS

a FTS
I have accumulated so many photos so I thought I better post them before the end of this month.

the left side

a new red Goniopora

a pink Pocci


a pink Birdnest

a Goniopora from months ago that suddenly showed signs of recovery

the two Zoas

I think it's a branched Goniopora

the right side

back to the left

a Goniopora and purple Zoas

a pink-green Pocci

the green Monti cap before I fragged it to pieces

left top view


right top view towards the front


I shifted their positions again

the left side

the right side

top left view under bright lights

top right view

a yellowish Birdnest

the beautiful green Monti

the red Chilli



a Starfish that has been with me for months

the two black Clowns

a shy looking Yellow Clown Goby

orange Supersun

green Pocci




No comments:

Post a Comment