Thursday, February 14, 2013

DAY 43

It is with great sadness that I announce the demise of Claudia. I found her on the floor when I came back from work earlier. Did something spook her? Otherwise, why did she jump out of the tank when she was behaving so well all these time? She is still very small, young, has been eating well and was in good health. Sigh, what a pity.

When I saw Chris the other day, the exoskeleton was on the sponge and 3 of the Sexy Shrimps were teasing it apart. Chris the Skunk Cleaner Shrimp has been moulting quite regularly compared to Felicia the Fire Shrimp. Coco's twin crowns are also getting bigger each day. I brought the Daisy Polyp to the office yesterday and rescaped the layout yesterday.

Anyway, looking at these photos, I feel very dissatisfied because the colours shown are so dull. It lacks shades of blue, green and yellow. By the way, the camera did not reproduce all the colours truly in the photos.














No comments:

Post a Comment