Sunday, February 10, 2013

DAYS 39-40

Now everything I feed Sunny and the pink Suns, it becomes a feeding frenzy for Felicia the elusive Fire Shrimp, Chris the Skunk Cleaner Shrimp, the Sexy Shrimps, Penny the Pom Pom crab and even the Nassarius snails. All the shrimps learnt to station themselves next to the Sun Corals and snatch whatever mysis shrimps that they can land their hands, oops I mean, claws on immediately after I feed them. Next to the pink sun are some unknown purple sponges? Only time will tell what they are. Today I even spotted a small crab, which probably hitch-a-hike from the other corals that I am temporarily holding here before introducing them to my office tank.

Yes, my colleague bugged me to start a new pico reef in the office and that was what I did. We started one just a couple of days ago and there is now Franco the Clown Fish with two feather duster fan worms. I will be bringing the Jasmine Polyp that I kept in the breeding container shown here soon.

By the way, the 16th photo onwards were taken using my iphone 5. From one of the photos, Coco can be seen growing out 2 new crowns. Thanks goodness!




























No comments:

Post a Comment