Friday, March 15, 2013

DAY 75

Much has happened since I last posted on 28 Feb 13 and after my Taiwan trip on 11 Mar 13. 

First, I got 6 Zoa frags and what I think is a Horn Coral on 28 Feb 13 itself. This is also the second and last time to see Renee the Red Spotted Goby because when I came back home on 11 Mar 13, I found her dried body on my table. It is also the last time I am seeing Felicia the Fire Shrimp because I couldn't find her carcass anywhere in the tank. It was a sad and unforgettable day.

Anyway, I added the following yesterday - Orange Yuma mushroom, Goniopora Coral and Palm Tree Coral. This morning, I also brought the remaining fragment of Candy Cane Coral to the office this morning. Speaking about the office tank, I added a fluorescent Hammer Coral, an Orange Yuma mushroom and temporarily stored a mixed Goniopora in the aquarium.

By the way, I am feeling excited at a project that I have been planning for the last couple of days. If all goes as planned, it would be materialized soon.





















No comments:

Post a Comment