Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DAYS 79-81


I wasn't very productive in this month's postings but there were so much changes that happened to the tank. I just made some purchases these few days and this scape is no longer relevant.

I will post the updated photos soon  but the new addition was the Acropora (when I purchased it, the right branches were already bleached and dead).

Separately, I couldn't resist buying 4 Tigertail Seahorses which I saw at Wong Loy Kee. They were transferred to a new 1.5 feet cube tank. Unfortunately, they have hardly eaten and from the sunken exoskeleton I could tell that they were starving for a long time in the shop, even before I went on the Taiwan trip. When I went back to feedback to the owner yesterday that they were not eating, he merely shrugged and said they should be eating. With such irresponsible behaviour, no wonder the authorities restrict the sale of seahorses. I already bought the Seachem Garlic Guard and Entice and soaked the Mysis Shrimps in it but they were still not feeding. At this rate, they would die soon. From this bad experience, I am quite sure that they are wild caught ones and I wonder if it is feasible to release them at sea than to see them die under me. 























No comments:

Post a Comment