Saturday, March 16, 2013

OFFICE PICO

These photos were taken on 12 Feb 13 of the new pico aquarium I setup. I guess I should try to post the latest photos because it looks very, very different now.

One thing I must say is I will never buy live rocks from Jireh Marine Aquarium anymore because they are not properly treated and are ridden with lots of algae. When I came back from the trip, all the filamentous and bubble algae were growing all over the rocks and have spread throughout the aquarium. In fact, there are strands of the algae on my feather duster fanworm tube and I am pondering how to remove it. Meanwhile, I removed two of the worst algae covered live rocks from the aquarium to prevent further spreading of the algae although I think the damage was already done.

No comments:

Post a Comment