Wednesday, May 8, 2013

DAY 129

I am so sad. I just bought 5 Sexy Shrimps today and released them into my 27 liters tank. Wendy, the Six Line Wrasse, immediately swooped in and grabbed one of the shrimps away into a hidden corner. Then it came out again and attacked the next. I suspected earlier that Wendy might have something to do with the disappearance of the 10 shrimps, and now I confirmed it. The question now is I can only have either Wendy or the Sexy Shrimps in the tank. Which one should I give up? It was really an expensive $10 meal for Wendy.

On another note, I recorded these 2 videos of the pulsing Xenia which has been growing well in the other 56 liters tank. The videos show the Xenia pulsing even though I switched off the wavemaker that was sweeping the currents towards it. I hope it grows into a big clump. Since it is growing so well, I dare not move it at all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment