Thursday, May 30, 2013

DAYS 134-136, 139, 142 AND 144

The monthly update is due tomorrow. Meanwhile, I am posting photos of the 2 aquariums taken over a course of eleven days. Once again, I shifted some of the stuff here and there.

By the way, I bought a few sps and unfortunately, one of them showed rapid tissue necrosis (rtn) which saw the external layer peeled off from the white calcareous skeleton beneath. I threw it away the next day.

The Chilli Coral was consistently sending out its white tentacles to feed and the contrast between the red body and white stars are just amazing.

In addition, my Bubble Coral in the other tank shrunk so much from the skeleton leaving behind only a small area with beautiful luminous green bubbles. I wish it can recover over time although I am not very hopeful about it.






























No comments:

Post a Comment