Sunday, April 26, 2015

27 MONTHS 26 DAYS

I made an impulse buy on 1 Apr and bought the Hailea HS-28A (1/10 hp) chiller from Aquamarin.

I was supposed to post the following photos earlier but was too tired and lazy and procrastinated till now to do so because the end of the month is coming soon. I have decided to forego SPS for the time being since I am not doing a good job and to focus on LPS and soft corals etc. 

Strangely, my Maxspect Razor Nano blue lights for my Aquarium 1 were burnt out yesterday. I was here when the lights flickered on and off until the blue lights were no longer on. I was playing with all the lights that I have yesterday and cut my left thumb with a pair of scissors and there was blood everywhere. The pain lasted me through the night. I replaced the lights with a simple 18W Green Element lights but it was flickering just now too. I wonder what is the problem?
my yellow Banded Coral Shrimp in my office aquarium

I guess this Bubble Coral is recovering?

one of the two Royal Gramma has disappeared

the Supersun in my home aquarium

close-up of the Supersun


one of three green-purple Gonioporas that I have

photo taken under more white light


another Goniopora


fan worms and Zoas

Elegance and Zoas


FTS with white Aquazonic lights on the left


Aquazonic white lights on the right


one of two Bubble Corals

one of the last SPS that I have

too much blue in the photos

too much white makes it too warm

No comments:

Post a Comment