Sunday, January 13, 2013

DAY 13

Nothing much changed on most of day 13 except that I was freaked out again when the Turbo snails didn't move. Later on, 2 of them were actively scouting around the rocks, glass and sand for algae but 1 was immobile. If it is dead, I would have to quickly remove it before it polluted the water.

Luckily, this 1 here was happily coasting on the glass.

By the end of the day, I bought myself a small Clown Fish and a Sun Coral which I shall named Claudia and Sunny respectively. The Clown Fish has always besotted me and I don't think a marine setup is complete without this amazingly cartoonish yet attractive orange fish. The Sun Coral is orange too and I had a hard time coaxing it to feed on the Mysis Shrimps and freeze-dried Cyclop-eez. Hopefully I have better luck keeping it alive. I added a small filter at the same spot where I placed the wave maker to create some flow but the current seemed quite weak. This was also where I placed the Sun Coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment