Monday, January 28, 2013

DAYS 27 AND 28

It's almost the end of the month soon and before I list down all the live stock I have in this pico aquarium of barely 27 litres, I will post more photos of them in my small tank.

Penny has become bolder and has been seen venturing out into the open more often now, especially when the Sexy Shrimps are blatantly swinging their butts all the time.

I just pity the mini Zoas and mushrooms because now they get trampled all over all the time.

Coco is opening up beautifully, I must say. Oh, I think I have been neglecting Claudia for a while and haven't been paying much attention to her despite her efforts of sashaying across the waters all the time. She too, appears to be hosting the single red mushy amongst the mini green Zoas.

By the way, I feel very freaked out by the Nassarius snails because they glide at incredible speeds across the aquarium. When I fed Sunny yesterday, one of them appeared out of nowhere and climbed all over it. After feasting on Sunny's food, the detritus eating snail went back into its hiding place in the sand and sent out its long proboscis, like an alien's probe out of the sand. I tell you, their behaviour is creeping me out.

Looking at all these, I feel tempted to do a 1.5 ft tank instead so that I can house more stuff.











No comments:

Post a Comment