Wednesday, January 9, 2013

DAY 8

I visited the Sago Lane aquarium again with the intention to look out for the Aiptasia medication to eradicate it but couldn't find it. My hunt for it continues!

Instead, there were lots of beautiful Bubble Coral, Tree Coral, Zoanthids, hard corals and even an Emerald Crab. Unfortunately, all the pieces of corals look too big for my pico tank. I was worried about the Bubble Coral stinging others around it, so I didn't buy it too.

In the end, I bought an Orange Rhodactis mushroom  rock which I fell in love with when my eyes first settled on it, a relatively large Green Zoanthid and two different types of Feather Duster Worms. I did a freshwater dip for the the first two before introducing it into the aquarium. Well, I am giving it some time to recover from the shock but fed it a concoction of AquaPharm Pro-Series sea plankton, Marine Snow and Aqua Medic Plancto and see how they respond to the feeding.






No comments:

Post a Comment